- Five employees who register their alternative mode of transportation from home or a park and ride lot to the convention center will win a $200 Visa gift card.
- The City U lottery is only for commutes on Oct. 31 and Nov. 1
- Employees must walk, bike, bus, or carpool from home or bus/carpool from a designated park and ride lot into downtown Durham.
- A carpool must contain three or more employees and must be registered with the Transportation Department. Register here
- Employees who drive a car to a City of Durham parking lot downtown and walk, bus, or bike to the convention center are not eligible to win.
- Employees must register their alternative commute trip by Nov 2., 2018 @ 10 am to be entered into the lottery.
- Winners will be announced Tuesday, Nov. 6, in City Week, on the Mayors Challenge website, and by email.
City U Lottery Winners!
City of Durham, it is time to try a new mode to downtown Durham